##### GEPIA2 2019 Release notes #####
The GEPIA server has been running for two years and processed ~280,000 analysis requests for ~110,000 users from 42 countries. We proudly present GEPIA2, an updated and enhanced version of GEPIA.
· Isoform analysis: Users can perform all expression analyses such as survival analysis and differential analysis at the isoform level. Usage of different transcripts across all cancer types can also be profiled.
· Cancer subtypes：Users can select their subtype of interest for further analysis, or compare different subtypes for expression and survival.
· Signature score：This function analyzes the prevalence of a gene signature in TCGA and GTEx samples, and provides tools such as correlation analysis and survival analysis to investigate the signature scores.
· Custom data：Users can upload their own cancer RNA-Seq data to identify its molecular subtype, TCGA immune subtype, and pan-cancer subtype. The gene and isoform expression can also be compared with the TCGA and GTEx data.
· Local package：GEPIA2 provides a python package for fast analysis and retrieval of the results from programs.
Read detailed description of updated features [here].